Monday, February 8, 2010

Our Sacred Calling

Dear Family and Friends,

Now, once before I have made mention of this, but I Do believe it bears Recognition once more. For The Spirit Doth Testify to Me of This, perhaps Greater than Yet I Have Ever Felt:

This Gospel is Beautiful. As Beautiful as You Dare Believe it to Be. And Ever More So.

And perhaps...some might call myself perhaps somewhat Extravagant, or Unrealistic, or Believe my Words a Stretch.

But to Them I Say, Prepare to Stretch More.

For perhaps it is just this feeling that has been permeating my soul...
Or perhaps it was the exceedingly great lead foot and perilous drive of a jeepnee late just last night...
Or perhaps because of the Words with which President Eyring coined as to our duty: "Man Down!"; in the which...He described the Call of Love to our Comrades amidst a War...of Bravery and Devotion seemingly..."Beyond the Call of Duty."
And perhaps...those Precious Saints...both of and just without the Home of the Fold...of whom I had just be returning...

That Led Me to These Words: We Are Entrusted. With Precious Cargo. Of the Greatest Worth. We Are Saints. And We Are Soldiers.

And We Have Been Entrusted With Those People In Our Lives. Those Friends. Those Families. Even Our Own. Everyone We Know...He Has Entrusted to Us. For We Know that Which No Other Soul on the Earth nor in Heaven Save it Be of God Knoweth, concerning these People.

I considered, perhaps rather fantastically for a moment...if that Jeepnee would crash. If it should so happen. And perhaps that I might die soon after. What would die with me? Of those people who I Had but moments before...but hours before...all those people...members and investigators alike, shared with me some part of their lives, or testimonies. And, through the Spirit, what I had come to know of them, and how I had come to know who they are. And should that die with me... Oh My Greatest Joy...would Be to Leave a Record...sharing those Plain and Precious Truths...which Mattereth All...even to the smallest...unto the Father.

My Dear Brothers and Sisters...My Dear Family.
We Have Been Focusing here in Lapaz & Lapuz on Retention. And to Retain all these Members, strong and perhaps those who have long since forgotten their testimonies...we have been going...to merely tell them Thank You. And We Love Them. To Show them We Still...and Always will Care for Them. To Help them feel the Spirit. Even unto such that it is They, themselves, who bring the Spirit...through Their Own Testimony.

And Help Them See...How Truly Choice they Are in the Eyes of the Lord. For they Have Been Entrusted...by the Very Hand of God, with This Sacred Calling: Their Very Lives. To Carry, to Bear...that Precious...That Sacred Information. Even Until the Time that He Shall Come. For He Will Come. And The Information is Sacred. And We Must Act Now. And We Must Endure...Until He Doth Come.

Not Secret. No, not a Secret Mission. This Hath an Greater Calling: A Sacred Mission.

Brothers and Sisters, My Friends and Family...
The Lord Hath Need of Us...Always. He Needs You. The Ward Needs You. We Need You. No Matter Where You Are, or What Has Happened...if Ye Be of the Church or Without...Ye Are of Him. The Fold of God. His Church. His Family. Remember. We Have Always Been of Him. Be Strong. Complete Thy Mission. It is Vital. Your Cargo...is Too Precious to Be Lost. And it Shall Not Be. This is Our Covenant.

We Are Saints. In His Holy Army. And To Us, He Gives the Sacred Keeping: Of His Children on the Earth.

Priesthood & Love. May We Remember: The Day Shall Come...in Glory the Son of God. When He Shall Say, with Tears...say unto thee: Thank You, My Child. Thank You.
As We Join the Immortal Choruses on High. And All Mankind to Be Saved. All His Children. All Who Shall Believe.

In the Name of Jesus Christ, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog LANGUAGE Translations